Q: When will my order be dispatched / how long will my order take to arrive?
- We aim to post items out within 1-5 working days, some items such as custom frames can take longer but you will be notified. Once shipped items within the UK should arrive in 1-3 working days. International items will take longer and can take up to a couple of weeks to arrive.
Q: Are your specimens ethically sourced?
- Yes! Please check out the “Ethics” page on the website for more information.
Q: I didn't get an order confirmation/shipping email.
- Please check your spam folder.
Q: Are your wet specimens fixed with formlin?
Q: Do you have a shop and can I come and take a look around?
- I am afraid we do not currently have a shop. Everything is made to order from our Castleford workshop.
Q: I have an old framed specimen. Do you carry out restoration work?
- Yes! We carry out repairs/restoration
Q: Can you source a particular specimen for me?
- Yes, we often can. Please send us an email below and we will see what we can do for you.
Q: Do you carry out commissioned work?
- Yes! Please contact us to arrange.
If you have any questions or would like to order a custom display, you can contact us using the form or on Facebook.
Our email address is if you’d like to email directly.
62 Regent Street, Castleford,
West Yorkshire, WF10 5RW
Please note we are not a physical shop and therefore cannot be visited