Q: When will my order be dispatched / how long will my order take to arrive?
- We aim to post items out within 1-5 working days, some items such as custom frames can take longer but you will be notified. Once shipped items within the UK should arrive in 1-3 working days. International items will take longer and can take up to a couple of weeks to arrive.
Q: Are your specimens ethically sourced?
- Yes! Please check out the “Ethics” page on the website for more information.
Q: I didn't get an order confirmation/shipping email.
- Please check your spam folder.
Q: Are your wet specimens fixed with formlin?
Q: Do you have a shop and can I come and take a look around?
- I am afraid we do not currently have a shop. Everything is made to order from our Castleford workshop.
Q: I have an old framed specimen. Do you carry out restoration work?
- Yes! We carry out repairs/restoration
Q: Can you source a particular specimen for me?
- Yes, we often can. Please send us an email below and we will see what we can do for you.
Q: Do you carry out commissioned work?
- Yes! Please contact us to arrange.
If you have any questions or would like to order a custom display, you can contact us using the form or on Facebook.
Our email address is email@example.com if you’d like to email directly.
62 Regent Street, Castleford,
West Yorkshire, WF10 5RW
Please note we are not a physical shop and therefore cannot be visited